Tuesday, January 25, 2022

I haven't forgotten you

Heck, there are still five more actual plays to bring us up to date, this time featuring the group Uncanny Justice, which has fewer members so is easier to play. And I'm side tracked on converting some characters from V&V (namely Crisis at Crusader Citadel) while work demands more and more of my time, plus various vehicles and appliances breaking down. (Because intense cold is fun, folks!)

So I will be back. Maybe no one will be interested, but I'll still be throwing these things out into the void.

Another thing I should do is post new links to my form-fillable Mutants & Masterminds character sheet. I posted the old link on a defunct forum, where I can't post the new security-approved link, and I get a request or two every week for access, so I have to dig up the correct link and send it. That's short, so I'll post that link tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment