Thursday, June 14, 2018

What has survived the purges?

I got curious about this. What has survived the purges over the years? What do I think I have that I actually don't?

So here's what's on the shelves in dead tree form. I have other stuff in PDF but I'm not mentioning it here.

  • ICONS:
    • ICONS Assembled
    • ICONS Origins
    • ICONS (first edition)
    • Villainomicon
    • Stark City
  • Supers! Revised
  • Mutants & Masterminds
    • Heroes Handbook
    • Emerald City
    • Power Profiles
    • All four of the DC Adventures books
    • A bunch of 2nd edition stuff: Iron Age, Silver Age, Books of Magic
  • Call of Cthulhu 5th edition
  • The Laundry
  • Sorcerer and the sword & sorcery supplement
  • Jaws of the Seven Serpents
  • Savage Worlds (Explorers Edition)
  • 13th Age
  • D&D Monster Manual (5th edition)
  • Champions (4th edition: big blue book)
  • CORPS (and Guns! Guns! Guns!)
  • Marvel Heroic Roleplaying
  • DC Heroes
  • Iron Gauntlets
  • 4C
  • Reign
I think that's it. In PDF, of course, more: BASH and Barbarians of Lemuria and Wild Talents and EABA and ... I thought I still had more DC Heroes stuff; I have a couple of GURPS sourcebooks (like GURPS Traveller) but no copy of GURPS itself.

Basically, if you ask me to comment on any other game, I might not be able to, and if I am, well, my information might be out of date or misremembered.

No comments:

Post a Comment