Sunday, June 10, 2018

Oh, yeah, the bad guys....

SYSTEM: ICONS

I just realized that I am as guilty as everyone else in producing/converting heroes rather than villains. Your players probably have heroes, either converted to their satisfaction or home-grown; what they need is opposition.

So I'll look through the two or three DC Heroes sourcebooks I have left (I'd have to look; I know that Justice League and Magic are there, and I might still have Teen Titans; the others, alas, went in purges years ago. (Nope, just checked: I thought maybe I'd kept the Teen Titans sourcebook and the Atlas of the DC Universe, but they went. Leaves me with two sourcebooks and the Swamp thing module might be in a box somewhere. Probably not.)

Man, what a weird collection of RPGs I have left: the ones that impressed me and the ones that are hard to find again. So I have DCH, the Laundry@ Iron Gauntlets and JotSS and the fifth edition Monster Manual and some third edition Mutants & Masterminds stuff. I digress.

Anyway, look forward to conversions of the DCH versions of Amazo, Despero, Starro the Conqueror, the Royal Flush gang, Eclipso, and maybe one or two others.

Then maybe I'll flip through DC Adventures and see if there are some other villains I can convert.

Because your heroes need someone to fight.

No comments:

Post a Comment