Friday, April 12, 2024

Ironwood Gorge - the end!

Iron & Gold

That is all there is of the Ironwood Gorge adventure.

As is often the case, I left myself in a pickle...there's no easy "adventure in a ruined town" available that doesn't involve orcs or some kind of race that I don't want to deal with yet. I have a tickle of an idea, but I think it's too close to the second Felewin story for my tastes. There are plenty of possible adventures, but I'll have to skip to a new locale for those.

(Which I can do.)

If you read it, great; let me know if you spotted anything wrong or if you want a longer discussion of the Iron & Gold game. I'm planning to put one up, anyway, but guidance would be great.

For now, though, we have a new puppy, and he's taking up my free time.

No comments:

Post a Comment