Monday, February 7, 2022

Mutants & Masterminds Character Sheets

M&M

Years ago, I did form-fillable versions of the Mutants and Masterminds character sheets, and I made them freely available in this folder. I posted it on one or two Mutants & Masterminds and DC Adventures forums (fora?) and forgot about it.

With the demise of the Atomic Think Tank, a couple of people a week try to get those files (or any of the others in that folder). Thing is, because Google has changed their security setup, the link to those files is obsolete, and it results in a message to me that so-and-so is trying to access the files. On my phone, it's a pain to try and figure out their address and send them the correct current link.

So this post, which I hope has enough terms littered in it for the search engines.

Don't believe for a second that I designed these; I just took versions of what was in the books. Credit for the design goes to Green Ronin.

Because I have permission to change this file, I can go ahead and correct the link if Google changes things again.

There is other stuff there, but not a huge amount for Mutants & Masterminds. I should probably clean it out, some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment