Thursday, September 6, 2018

Today's power-gamey idea

SYSTEM: ICONS

Well, last week, really.

Take a character with Duplication 8. Add some low level of Mind Control...maybe Mind Control 4.

The working together rules say that the group working together can add the levels to either of the levels: hitting or the level of effect. So assuming all 8 duplicates help successfully, the original suddenly has Mind Control 8...which is much better.

Heck, you can add Burst to that and affect lots of people in the crowd.

Now, I am thinking of this for a villain, so I don't need to totally adhere to the rules, but I do anyway. (If I make exceptions, it starts to become a habit, so I'm really careful about making exceptions...because I know myself.)

Steve Kenson suggested the name Crowd Control but as a villain, I'm inclined to name him Cult, and one of the PBEM threads is perfect for him.

No comments:

Post a Comment