Sunday, October 18, 2015

Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes (a bunch of links)

A while ago, I did a bunch of ICONS versions of some of the heroes and villains from the first season of Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes. While all those posts are still there (really), I thought it would be good to gather the links together in one place. These are links to Google docs.

I was intending to put the right disclaimers on them and put them on the ICONS wiki ... I think I did some of them ... but heck. That takes a while, and I'm not so sanguine about the future of g+ as I was back then.

I'm just copying and pasting links here. I haven't gone back and looked at the posts or the files, so it's possible that I'll include something that I hadn't finished or that hadn't been fixed. Do let me know.

So. A:EMH writeups in alphabetical order.

No comments:

Post a Comment