Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Sampling That Conversion

So I did run a test fight, and discovered that my conversion of Drain to Nullify was a bit too effective. In Champions, drains affect active points, so it's common to see strength or will drain, because characteristic drains are a place where you get bang for your point buck. Still, they take a while: you whittle folks down instead of "turning them off." In bog-standard ICONS, though, you turn things off. 

I think that's just Drains, though...still, I will go ahead and modify the conversion of Leech to match what I've discovered.

Clearly, somebody has to test the various powers to see that they're roughly effective.

https://docs.google.com/document/d/12LvdYB3xrwnvs_vEOfzc3RECsV344EUAXTr_F_JnlvA/edit?usp=docslist_api

Clearly I need to convert everyone in the BBB and see how it works....

No comments:

Post a Comment