My real reason for themed days is to make it easier to think of topics for the days and therefore make content more regular. A creative laxative, if you will. Any ideas for topics or areas to cover?
My current ideas:
- Minion Monday: some low-level character or variant who occus in numbers (at least until I run dry for a while)
- Hideout Hump Day: a place (often a hideout) but maybe a vehicle
- “Every Other” Tuesday: Some other game system or something else entirely than ICONS
- What-If Wednesday: Seeds or nuggets or ideas that might spark adventures
- Throwback Thursday: the past, man: an old comics age or a recollection from my boring past
- Fiction Friday: Once the stock of stories is used up, these will be posts about fixtion: consuming it or producing it or converting it to roleplaying
There will also occasionally be reviews or thoughts about structure or questions—my brain won’t stop producing those, even if only rarely.
Currently binging: iZombie