Monday, September 3, 2018

Wet Bones: the adventure

SYSTEM: ICONS

Mike Lafferty has put on YouTube the three sessions we did. I have not yet checked to see if he cut out my verbal faux pas, but with the warning that it might still be there (or you might find others), here are the links:

  1. session 1
  2. session 2
  3. session 3

This is an adventure set in the world of James Alan Gardner's All Those Explosions Were Someone Else's Fault, and my thanks to Jim for letting me use the world and my thanks to Mike for letting me run it. Faults are mine; credit is theirs.

(Yes, I should listen. But I really hate hearing and seeing myself. I'll try listening tomorrow morning on the commute.)

I want to try the PDF structure of the adventure to have each section as a two-page spread with a title, an encounter, an isometric map, and character boxes.

No comments:

Post a Comment