Friday, June 29, 2018

For a little while...

SYSTEM: ICONS

In honour of the Fainting Goat sale at RPGNow (until July 3), here’s the unedited version of the adventure I ran for the BAMF podcast. I’m not going to leave it there long; just long enough for people to get FG products that they need to run it. If they want to.


Now removed for a while

It uses re-purposed characters from Stark City, Super Villain Handbook and MMM. It also offers some updates to a bunch of other characters, such as Chill, Golden Eagle, and Professor Prism.

And it’s way too long. But there it is. With zombie sharks, shipwrecks, andadvice on playing in the world of James Alan Gardner’s All Those Explosions Were Someone Else’s Fault

I know; I seem to talk of nothing else. Sorry.

EDIT: And now I've taken it down, because I'm going to re-write it. I think I can get it much shorter.

No comments:

Post a Comment